PA JOINSOUNDWIDE important if you haven't redeemed yet

Craig N

4 minutes ago, DrShelder said:

Only on the current PC because I still have the "pa.license" file. But I can't activate, deactivate or transfer the license to another system.

Oh man, o man... that sucks big time! Hope this gets sorted soon... It ain't fair

16 minutes ago, ZokZTM said:

Oh man, o man... that sucks big time! Hope this gets sorted soon... It ain't fair

This is a really dangerous precedent because they can take your money and cancel you at any time for any reason if they want to.

7 minutes ago, locrian said:

Which upgrade code?  I own the original version but don't see any codes in my account.

This is when you add a plugin in the cart, select the SoundWide bundle, add the JOINSOUNDWIDE code (here directly https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa-soundwide-bundle.html?voucher_code=JOINSOUNDWIDE) and apply the voucher SOUNDWIDE2022 

I think that I am not forgetting anythyng :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Niky Serrano said:

This is when you add a plugin in the cart, select the SoundWide bundle, add the JOINSOUNDWIDE code (here directly https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa-soundwide-bundle.html?voucher_code=JOINSOUNDWIDE) and apply the voucher SOUNDWIDE2022 

I think that I am not forgetting anythyng :)

That didn't work for me, but thanks for replying.

21 minutes ago, locrian said:

Which upgrade code?  I own the original version but don't see any codes in my account.

bbhg2mskjdckjdnv is the upgrade code for Black Box HG-2MS that brings it down to $0.09 with the combination of JOINSOUNDWIDE and SOUNDWIDE2022. When you enter the code, it will likely add the plugin to your cart directly, so if it's already there you might end up with a cart total of $60 ish and a quantity of two. Just set it to one and it should drop back to $0.09

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

bbhg2mskjdckjdnv is the upgrade code for Black Box HG-2MS that brings it down to $0.09 with the combination of JOINSOUNDWIDE and SOUNDWIDE2022. When you enter the code, it will likely add the plugin to your cart directly, so if it's already there you might end up with a cart total of $60 ish and a quantity of two. Just set it to one and it should drop back to $0.09

Okay, that did work...thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DrShelder said:

This is a really dangerous precedent because they can take your money and cancel you at any time for any reason if they want to.

Exactly! People who think that this will not happen to them are absolutely delusional. It being legal or not is absolutely irrelevant if authorities decide that the rule of law and individual rights are a thing of the past, which they seem to do. Get ready for widespread technological tyranny.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

Exactly! People who think that this will not happen to them are absolutely delusional. It being legal or not is absolutely irrelevant if authorities decide that the rule of law and individual rights are a thing of the past, which they seem to do. Get ready for widespread technological tyranny.

What world are we living in... it feels that absolutely everything is corrupted... And we suppose to be motivated and create the art... right!  now back to mixing... for what I as myself.... ??

• Great Idea 1

1 minute ago, ZokZTM said:

What world are we living in... it feels that absolutely everything is corrupted... And we suppose to be motivated and create the art... right!  now back to mixing... for what I as myself.... ??

Sorry, no place for this rants here... carry on with PA deals guys!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Niky Serrano said:

If you got the bundle before... not, because the code for the bundle is for one account one time only

Is my case, I saw this tip so late 😪

You can always open a new account and later transfer the plug-in for free to your mail account using a Mega sale no-minimum-spend $20 coupon. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

16 minutes ago, Fleer said:

You can always open a new account and later transfer the plug-in for free to your mail account using a Mega sale no-minimum-spend $20 coupon. 

Ops!
I thought that it was $20, but no that I could use a coupon to do that!
Thanks for the tip! I'm going to do that!

• Like 1

Having multiple accounts may not be a problem with PA.  This is copied from their FAQ page:

Why can't I use plugins from two different accounts at the same time?

Unfortunately, you can't use plugins from two different accounts on the same computer because you can only be logged into one account at a time. However, you can use plugins from two accounts at the same time by authorizing a USB drive for one of the two accounts. Then one of the accounts can be authorized on the computer like normal, and then you can put in the USB drive to use the other account.

If you don't know how to put your authorizations on a USB drive, here's how:

Make sure your USB drive is plugged into your computer. Then, open one of your plugins in your DAW and click the key icon on the bottom right side of the plugin window. An authorization window will pop up. Under the text "Select the device you would like to activate" there is a pulldown menu. Click it and select your USB drive. Make sure the "Activate all my licenses" checkbox is checked. Then click "I'm Online" and enter your login info. Now you will be able to use those plugin licenses on any computer that has the USB drive plugged into it.

• Thanks 1