PA JOINSOUNDWIDE important if you haven't redeemed yet

Craig N

I don't have much time but if you haven't redeemed the offer don't rush! If you add the 10% off voucher to your cart and another plugin as well you can get it really cheaply due to the dynamic discounting! It's too late for me but maybe this will help someone else. See the other post for codes etc. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Craig N said:

OK so as a couple of examples you could get Purple MC77 for free, or HG-2MS for $10ish

HG-2MS for $0.09
Just use the upgrade code. 
You don’t even need to own the original. 
Same goes for Mono Upmix and for Keemun. 
And you can get that new Lindell 902 De-Esser for free too, just like Purple MC77 or Lion. 

• Like 2

By the way, thanks Craig for pushing me into checking this out. Opened two more accounts to get the HG2-MS and Purple MC77 for free. Well, for 9 cents. Now I’ll have to wait for the next PA Mega sale and their no-minimum $20 vouchers to bring them all home. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LittleStudios said:

Making new accounts may be a loophole, but it seems shady.  I'd be afraid they'd catch on and ban the people taking advantage of the loophole.

Yeah, that's my concern. I missed the discount angle -- stupid quick-twitch freebie reflexes! -- but I own a couple of plugins that provide codes to get Tails or Bass-Mint super-cheap, which would otherwise be tempting.

I see that registering the Shadow Hills Compressor gives you access to a $99 coupon for Class A, which reduces to ~$30 with the second login trick. In the recent past, I might have thought that's an unintentional loophole they'd brick over quick -- but with any single plugin effectively available for $31 for the foreseeable future, maybe it's all anticipated at this point.

PA decided to cut Russian musicians, producers and engeneers from activating the products they already paid for. Some of them bought stuff from them to help them when they had their studio flooded. Ukranians are heroes and Putin is a MF who's gotta go to hell but this is not cool. I encourage everyone to loophole the crap out of this company. I will stand with musicians and artists everywhere. I will back up their plugins in case they realize I loopholed them and never give them money again.

reFX also actually revoked licenses including all of expansions.

Edited by Esteban Villanova

I guess I'm fortunate in that I have no idea what this thread is talking about in regard to dynamic discounts and getting plug-ins for nearly free. When I cashed in my 6 plug-ins voucher, I thought the cart said that it wasn't eligible for any dynamic discounts because of the voucher. I like being able to get things for next to nothing, but I don't understand how you all are doing it. How would I know if I have any coupons or whatever? They don't seem to list that stuff with my account the way that other places do.

I think at this point that the only one of their products I would like to obtain is bx_refinement. I already have so many PA FX!

I recall someone saying at one point that if you have all 3 of the Lindell "500" series FX that you get the Channel X framework for free, but I only see it listed at full price even though I have the set.

34 minutes ago, Esteban Villanova said:

PA decided to cut Russian musicians, producers and engeneers from activating the products they already paid for. Some of them bought stuff from them to help them when they had their studio flooded. Ukranians are heroes and Putin is a MF who's gotta go to hell but this is not cool. I encourage everyone to loophole the crap out of this company. I will stand with musicians and artists everywhere. I will back up their plugins in case they realize I loopholed them and never give them money again.

reFX also actually revoked licenses including all of expansions.

yep, my account has been deleted😀 
and the support ignores my questions
65603044__2022-04-13_131341828.png.505313e9d2a0e40cfcd2e337b8f074d3.png

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

I recall someone saying at one point that if you have all 3 of the Lindell "500" series FX that you get the Channel X framework for free, but I only see it listed at full price even though I have the set.

You just contact support and they add an NFR licence for Channel X to your account.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ZokZTM said:

Sure thing... there's right and wrong!!! Can you at least use the stuff you bought before from PA?

Only on the current PC because I still have the "pa.license" file. But I can't activate, deactivate or transfer the license to another system.