Quiet Music QM Sounds FREE!

cclarry

Our new QM Sounds player is available for download along with a free Sound Bank called Clear Glass.

DOWNLOAD LINK: 

https://quietmusic.eu/qm-sounds

QM Sounds is the name given to our new sample player, focused on relaxation music, meditation, ambient, lofi, field recordings and many more.

The player itself is free to download, but you will be able to load free and paid libraries created by Quiet Music with different instruments and audio equipment, both modern and vintage.

A single player but with different skins, with very inspiring and relaxing sounds.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fleer said:

Not sure about this one though. Lots of “Coming soon” stouph. 

They have been around for a little bit.  The coming soon stuff looks like updated UI and new offerings.  I know I grabbed a couple free instruments they have before and seemed like good little noise/pad makers for ambient kind of stuff.  Haven't tried this one yet. 

You can check the "free" tab to see other plugins they did release already.

• Like 1

Yeah, this looks like a fairly nice version of what it is -- a rompler of glass/bell plinks with a few handy settings and extras in the player. There are around a dozen preset variations with various effects laid on, plus layers of birdsong and water sounds, if you prefer your plinkage on the woodsy side.

Quiet Music seems to snuggle into a niche of meditative/ambient/low-key tools and the free ones (plus Healing; who says no to Tibetan singing bowls on sale?) I've snagged all have nice interfaces, clear functions and a few extra bells and whistles (sometimes literally) to make them interesting. Definitely niche, but I dig their style.

• Like 1