Autoformer free tomorrow

Fleer

16 minutes ago, Kurre said:

I agree that there's no info about free plugin at Best Service or UnitedPlugins.

Maybe it's that tomorrow bit that's important. Lets see if there is info tomorrow.

Actually, the original post was yesterday, and there was a countdown clock with only about 2 hrs left on it
when I checked

14 minutes ago, ALC said:

Here’s the English link: https://www.bestservice.com/deals/united_plugins_autoformer_free_giveaway_4016.html

It’s not obvious how to get it for free, though.

Yeah, sorry my post was a joke about the translation, as it seems like there isn't a free option yet as far as I could tell.

I already got it from PB a little while ago and with the unlimited installs on a computer you own awesome authorization method, it isn't like I need another one.

But if the deal does happen, I'd love to tell friends to grab it.

Edited by Brian Walton

19 minutes ago, Fleer said:

So … is it any gewd?

I think of it as Front DAW (without the filter option) plus some tools to even out a performance.  For a quick tool it is pretty decent for things like voice over work.  There are more fully controlable and feature rich options on the market, but for simple quick fixes - I'd say it is usable.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fleer said:

So … is it any gewd?

I wanted to like it because I love FrontDAW.   But no filters... (?)  That would have been such an easy thing to add.  But I reach for FrontDAW before this one because of the HP filter.  Still, the  Preamp section is great if you don't have FrontDAW.  I was super excited about the Balancer section too but the jury is still out on that one. I need to spend more time with it.  It would also be nice to be able to rearrange the sections too, because I rather do some leveling before the Preamp.

Dunno, still on the fence on this one...

• Like 1