Soundwide ( NI + Izotope + PA)

Yan Filiatrault

Just got this on Facebook:

We are proud to announce that Native Instruments and iZotope, together with Plugin Alliance and Brainworx, are launching the new audio supergroup today, under our new mutual name: Soundwide

Our Soundwide mission is to inspire and empower creators to express themselves and reimagine the future of sound.

To celebrate this historic event with you, we are giving away the most amazing FREE plugin bundle ever. Get Native Instruments’ ETHEREAL EARTH Play Series instrument, iZotope’s Neutron Elements package, and the new PA Soundwide Welcome Bundle, featuring 6 Hit Plugins from Ampeg, Black Box Analog Design, Brainworx, Focusrite, and Shadow Hills.

PA Soundwide Welcome Bundle

We're giving away some of our best-selling plugins ever! The freebies include some sweet analog saturation and compression with Black Box Analog Design HG-2 and Shadow Hills Mastering Compressor, plus an Ampeg SVT-VR Classic emulation – the bass amp sound that changed low-end tone forever. Also included is Brainworx bx_masterdesk — a complete analog mastering desk inside your DAW, as well as the iconic analog synthesized sound of bx_oberhausen, and the rare sound of the bx_console Focusrite SC.

Get Offer

List Price $599 - FREE until April 26 with code: JOINSOUNDWIDE

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

FFS! Own literally everything on the list except the PA Ampeg SVT-VR.  Although PA and iZotope have given away a few of these before. That Shadow Hills and HG-2 are huge giveaways though. Man o man.

Edited by Carl Ewing
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

From NI Blog:

NI is now part of Soundwide – here’s
what’s changing (and what’s not)

New additions to the team, an advisory board of incredible artists, and a raft of free plug-ins to celebrate.

As many of you will know, last year, we joined forces with iZotope, with the aim of making music creation easier and more accessible for creators at every stage of their journey. Fast forward to today, and things are going well. So well, in fact, that we now have the pleasure of introducing you to three new members of our family: Plugin Alliance, Brainworx, and the brand-new Sound Stacks. Collectively, and as of today, you can call us Soundwide.

For us, Soundwide is a chance to redouble our efforts as one team, with one goal: helping musicians like you to find – and stay in – the creative flow. It’s time to put the best minds of the industry to work on one simple question, as posed by our CEO Mark Cattini: “What do our community members need to tap into their ultimate creative workflow, and how can we help get them there?”

Who is Soundwide?

• Native Instruments has been powering producers’ and DJs’ workflows with innovative hardware and software for over 25 years – you already knew that.
  • iZotope’s industry-leading intelligent audio technology helps musicians, music producers, and audio post engineers focus on their craft rather than the tech behind it.
  • Plugin Alliance and Brainworx already share a founder and CEO, Dirk Ulrich. The former is a leading plug-in platform that offers a dizzying array of creative tools to over 1 million users, while the latter specializes in pushing the envelope for digital recreations of high-end analog hardware.
  • Sound Stacks is a brand new company from Cesare Ferrari and Julian Storer, creator of the open-source audio framework JUCE. They’re working on innovative new audio platform technologies to benefit developers across our whole industry.

So what’s in it for you? Right now, free plug-ins – but we’ll get to that. The first thing to know is that the products and brands you know already aren’t going away. You’ll still be making tracks with NI’s KOMPLETE and and your favorite Brainworx plug-ins, then finishing them with iZotope’s Ozone, etc. In the mid-to-long term, this all means tighter integration between products, more streamlined workflows and user experiences, and some very exciting new products and technologies that we’re only just beginning to work on together.

Meet the Artist Board

ight now, there are more than 600 of us working at Soundwide, and more than 10 million of you using our products. You can imagine the Artist Board as sitting somewhere in between – this panel of top-tier producers, songwriters, composers, and creators will help us focus on the ideas that matter most to the people who are using our products day-in-day-out. We’ll be looking to the board for guidance on everything from products and features to developing our own communities and fostering greater inclusivity across our industry.

So without further ado, here are the inaugural members:

• Singer-songwriter Alicia Keys
  • Recording and mix engineer Ann Mincieli
  • Producer and rapper El-P of Run the Jewels
  • Musician/composer/producer Jacob Collier
  • Composer Ludwig Göransson
  • Producer and engineer Noah “40” Shebib
  • Production duo Take A Daytrip
  • Singer-songwriter Tayla Parx
  • Producer and engineer Young Guru

By our calculations that’s 29 GRAMMYs (from 77 nominations), well over 10 billion total streams, and a combined back-catalog that boasts some of the most memorable music of the past two decades – so it’s safe to say we’re in good hands.

https://blog.native-instruments.com/soundwide/

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Sweet. Shadow Hills and HG-2. Luckily I didn’t get them earlier, like Masterdesk, Oberhausen and the Focusrite. 

I already owned them all, apart from Shadow Hills. I only paid for HG-2 and Oberhausen though and at least have had them to use for ages, so I don't mind too much.

Shadow Hills I didn't really think much of, but this time around I like it. But that's because I think I just really don't like the Opto compressor in it at all.. with that turned off, it does have an OK sound!

Crazy generous offer really 🙂👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Ewing said:

FFS! Own literally everything on the list except the PA Ampeg SVT-VR.  Although PA and iZotope have given away a few of these before. That Shadow Hills and HG-2 are huge giveaways though. Man o man.

Kinda the same, but still very happy even to just get Shadow Hills for free 🙂

• Great Idea 1

55 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Dirk Ulrich also mentioned on Facebook that NI and Izotope plugins are coming soon to their PA 29 Forever!

Some iZotope plugins have been going pretty cheap recently, so I can see that happening - I assume the bigger ones (e.g. Ozone Advanced, Kontakt, etc.) won't be? But then who knows - this supergroup is pretty big news.