Celestia

K. M. Joshi

Really good balanced mix. I liked the type of song you created. Just really well done.

I am listening to Aura of Eclipse. That sounds really good too. Nice sax sound.

Your synth work on both tunes is really nice, very pleasing sound.

I wouldn't change a thing on either sound. The end of Aura Eclipse is really nice!

Listening to Starlight now. That's quite a tune. Great synth work. Great mix too!! Very creative and futuristic. Got a new Follower.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 10:18 AM, Grem said:

Really good balanced mix. I liked the type of song you created. Just really well done.

I am listening to Aura of Eclipse. That sounds really good too. Nice sax sound.

Your synth work on both tunes is really nice, very pleasing sound.

I wouldn't change a thing on either sound. The end of Aura Eclipse is really nice!

Listening to Starlight now. That's quite a tune. Great synth work. Great mix too!! Very creative and futuristic. Got a new Follower.

Thank you for listening, Grem, and for the follow! You're too kind. :)

Edited by Kaustub M. Joshi

Nicely written and dynamic.  I enjoyed it.  My only constructive criticism is that when the drums come in, they do sound programmed.  Maybe you were going for that.  They have plenty of power, but you might tweak the velocities a bit.  Maybe even shift the kick just a tad ahead of the beat every little bit.  That way it really feels like the drums are driving/pushing the song forward a bit.  And when I say a tad, I'm talking in the low milliseconds.

Just my thoughts.  I really enjoyed listening.  Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

On 6/18/2019 at 8:31 AM, Myriad Rocker said:

Nicely written and dynamic.  I enjoyed it.  My only constructive criticism is that when the drums come in, they do sound programmed.  Maybe you were going for that.  They have plenty of power, but you might tweak the velocities a bit.  Maybe even shift the kick just a tad ahead of the beat every little bit.  That way it really feels like the drums are driving/pushing the song forward a bit.  And when I say a tad, I'm talking in the low milliseconds.

Just my thoughts.  I really enjoyed listening.  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for listening and for the tip! I'll see about the drums next time.

😃 Cheers!

Edited by Kaustub M. Joshi

Hi, Kaustub,

Beautiful job on this gorgeous cinematic orchestral soundtrack!😀

Excellent composition and arrangement, great playing, and the choice of instruments sounds perfect for the piece.

The mix is clear, wide, well textured and pro sounding, and I could easily imagine hearing this as a motion picture soundtrack!

Fantastic work!👍

Best Wishes,
Bob

9 hours ago, Bob Oister said:

Hi, Kaustub,

Beautiful job on this gorgeous cinematic orchestral soundtrack!😀

Excellent composition and arrangement, great playing, and the choice of instruments sounds perfect for the piece.

The mix is clear, wide, well textured and pro sounding, and I could easily imagine hearing this as a motion picture soundtrack!

Fantastic work!👍

Best Wishes,
Bob

Thank you, Bob! I'm glad you like it. 😄

• 2 weeks later...