I may have to go out and buy a snow shovel if things keep it up

kennywtelejazz

On 4/13/2022 at 12:58 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

I was out in the cold wet snow shoveling my car for about 3 and a half hours  . I had even broken a nice hot sweat and I figured I only had about 20 mins of work left to shovel and my car would be fee and out of the snow .

Out of nowhere came a large N.Y.C. Snowplow heading right at me . I started waving my arms frantically thinking he would go around me . No such luck , he held the line and I wound up getting out of his way . Literally in the span of seconds the snowplow packed enough snow back into my car to the point where it even went above my cars roof .  🥶

Kenny

9 hours ago, Tim Smith said:

I had that happen to me too. There's a plow driver around here that I could see ending up missing.

8 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I'm in a circle and the snow plow literally comes through and  the snow slides off the plow right in front of our driveway.  It couldn't be timed any better 😮

Say! aren't you fellas the three Mr Magoo's that tried so hard to shovel your cars out of the snow ?

IIRC ,  I came along with my  nice new shiny snowplow and I repacked all the snow you had shoveled back onto your cars ,.

I had a lot of fun that day and I sure hope to see you guys again next year .:P

maxresdefault.jpg

Kenny

2 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

maxresdefault.jpg

Kenny

That pick made me homesick. 

Been to Newton (Look past the blue shirt to the side of the truck you pervs) many times. I used to service machines at KCCI in DSM and the DOT statewide. *sIgH*

I don't know if any of you guys ever picked up on this, I'm usually a pretty quiet guy especially about how I feel and never wear my heart on my sleeve, but I really really really miss Iowa.

Edited by Shane_B.

On 4/14/2022 at 6:35 AM, Shane_B. said:

I'm usually a pretty quiet guy especially about how I feel and never wear my heart on my sleeve, but I really really really miss Miss Iowa.

🤣I hope your wife don't see this because if she does , I hope you  have a real warm comforter for your new bed the couch .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz