I can't install Cakewalk

Dont

Question

4 answers to this question

Can you give us more information about your system and what you have tried so far?

Are you using Bandlab Assistant or the Cakewalk web Installer?

I have always used the Cakewalk web Installer and have never has any issues.

Is your Windows a 64 bit version of Windows 7 or above (Windows 10 is preferred)

IS error 12002 while downloading or during the actual install.

We really some something to go on.

On 4/10/2022 at 4:07 PM, Promidi said:

Can you give us more information about your system and what you have tried so far?

Are you using Bandlab Assistant or the Cakewalk web Installer?

I have always used the Cakewalk web Installer and have never has any issues.

Is your Windows a 64 bit version of Windows 7 or above (Windows 10 is preferred)

IS error 12002 while downloading or during the actual install.

We really some something to go on.

Hello! I'm having the same issue, but I have not tried the cakewalk web installer- which I will do after finishing writing this! For the sake of problem solving, I have a little bit more info I hope is helpful! So I am on a Dell G5 PC, with an intel core i5, NIVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti, 1 TB HDD and a smaller SSD in the GB range, An HD Asus TUFF gaming Monitor. Windows 10. I'm not completely sure what's causing this either as, I'm here with y'all after hours of Troubleshooting already lol. I have tried it through BandLabs Assistant, which seems to download and operate just fine aside from being able to download CakeWalk. It will, after pushing install- sit at 0/4 for a while. Once it went to 1/4, but wether it stays at 0 or climbed to 1- it would always just completely stop without even a prompt. Just suddenly returns to the green "Install" button. I tried installing through the website and It at least pulls up the icon and the prompt, and allows me to watch its download progress aside from just "x/4". But it too, eventually, would just crash. Giving me the same prompt user above mentioned. I attached a screenshot.  I have tried checking drivers, updating windows, restarting...EVERYTHING, deleting and re-installing, installing without bandlab assistant installed at all, checked for old files/ existing copies, same thing every time lol.

EDIT: So, apparently the way I was trying to install it without BandLab assistant is in fact the Web Installer, so. Idk at a loss now lol. 

Screenshot (167).png

Edited by Charles Bell