Plugin Management

Steven Smith

Would it be possible to enhance the plugin screen to identify if a plugin is new, or if it is associated with a current layout?  I've gotten to the point where when I install a new plugin, (and I'll install a few at a time), when I get to the plugin screen it is frustrating to have to scroll through dozens of plugins.  If the font was bold or had shading to indicate that the plugin was not currently associated with a layout, it would make the process quite a bit easier.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

On 4/10/2022 at 8:09 AM, Steven Smith said:

Would it be possible to enhance the plugin screen to identify if a plugin is new, or if it is associated with a current layout?

This is especially a bugaboo for plug-in 'ho's like I admittedly am. Some manufacturers use the "Category" flags, which apparently never included "compressor," so compressors auto-sort into the "dynamics" category. It's actually easier when they don't, because I can look for the new plug-ins in the "uncategorized" category.

I would love for recently installed plug-ins to be highlighted for, say the first 5 program starts after they are first scanned.