PA Forever $29

Walter Cruz

At first the FAQ was cut off but it has been filled in now. I am sure they have thought this through but this seems a little crazy:

Can I unsubscribe and re-subscribe?
Yes, anytime!

If I don't use a voucher in one month, can I store it and use it later?
Yes, of course.

This deal is insane. Can I have two or more plans at the same time to grow my PA collection faster?
Absolutely! Start two FOREVER 29 plans and get 2 codes every month.

Can I donate or sell my $1 voucher to a friend, or on the internet?
You do whatever you want with the $1 code, it's yours! Yes, you can sell it. 

Edited by mister_tea
removed some commentary
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, mister_tea said:

At first the FAQ was cut off but it has been filled in now. I am sure they have thought this through but this seems a little crazy:

Exactly, that's why I said just make the plugins 30 usd and stop this hassle... some of us could use the precious production time on more useful things than fight this marketing craze... like actually properly demoing the plugins... using them as demos right away in the production, knowing it is yours for 30 usd at the end of the session!

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, ALC said:

From what I read on another forum, the voucher doesn't apply to Gig Performer since it's not a plugin.  Booo ...

Just try, in the FAQ is says anything. I tried last month and it worked with Gig Performer unlocked.

On 5/5/2022 at 9:47 AM, chris.r said:

Just try, in the FAQ is says anything. I tried last month and it worked with Gig Performer unlocked.

Just tried it.  Unfortunately, it doesn't work.  I guess you got it before it got locked down.

I got the following:

The voucher "XXXX" requires a specific quantity of products in your cart.
Please check the voucher requirements.

Here’s the response I got from support:

“Thanks for reaching out. No, the gig performer is a host and not a plugin. The forever 29 voucher can be used on plugins only.”

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, chris.r said:

@ALC bummer, sorry to hear that. They must've change it, previously they used to say like "anything at the store, anything". This time I was lucky it seems.

This is pretty normal.  It was always just for plugins, and my first thought was that means Gig Performer is out.  

But PA seem to occasionally let something slip through the cracks when a deal goes live only to catch it after orders roll in.  

Gig Performer 4 hit $30 for a limited time at least 2 times now and those with higher tier vouchers have also been able to grab it for about $30 on other occasions.  And it hasn't even been out for all that long either.

I'd imagine it might happen again one day.  Between voucher stacking, dynamic discounts, and random flukes good things happen to those who keep alert and pounce quickly.  

17 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Host Alliance!

Introducing the new Forever $199 plan. Any Host for $199 any time.

Introducing Gig Performer 5 with generous upgrade pricing available. 

The future's so bright 😎

• Haha 1