PA Forever $29

Walter Cruz

Get a new "ANY PLUGIN FOR $1" voucher code every month! Keep your collection FOREVER!

he UNIQUE subscription for people who HATE subscriptions! Get the BEST price right away, for supporting us!

You want to OWN your plugins? Then THIS is for you!

You have a large selection of PA plugins already and would rather add a few individual plugins over the next few months, instead of renting the mighty MEGA Bundle? Or you want to start a PA Collection, but you'd like to explore each new plugin step-by-step?

Are you tired of waiting for 2-3 years until our latest & greatest releases finally go on sale for the price that you want to pay?
Do we have news for you!

HOW DOES FOREVER 29 WORK, AND WHAT IS INCLUDED?

The fee for FOREVER 29 is $29.99/mo, charged automatically every month.

Cancel Anytime!

In return we will send you one (1) new voucher code every month!

With this code you can buy ANY 1 of our PA plugins at just $1 (One Dollar!)
(NO black list, even the latest & greatest plugins are included!)

This way you grow your PA Collection, one by one, and if you stop the monthly plan you keep all the plugins you have already purchased. Forever!

In addition to the monthly code for a $1 plugin you also get access to our critically acclaimed Automated Mastering App (BX STYLE CREATOR, Mac only for now), and our upcoming MEGA Sample Player (Release planned for May 2022!).

The 2 included products cannot be purchased individually! They are only available via the FOREVER 29 plan or our MEGA / MIX & MASTER / MUSICIAN BUNDLE Subscriptions.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Start a FOREVER 29 monthly plan

Right after you pay you'll get a $1 code via email

Select ANY of our PA plugins and "add to cart"

Use the $1 code during checkout, and pay... $1!

Wait patiently for 1 month... we will charge you with $29.99 again... and send you another $1 code right away!

Repeat as often as you want to!

WHAT ARE YOUR BENEFITS?

You get the latest & greatest releases and all your favourite plugins, at a guaranteed $29.99 plus $1.

Build a PA Collection, and when you cancel the plan you keep EVERYTHING you have selected, forever!

You also get the BX STYLE CREATOR APP & the new (upcoming) PA MEGA SAMPLER for as long as you keep your monthly plan active.

WHAT ARE PA'S BENEFITS?

We generate reliable, steady revenue from your monthly plan.

We generate more revenue with newer plugins earlier.

Overall, that's what we call a true Win / Win!
Thank you for supporting us, and enjoy your new FOREVER 29 plan.

FAQs - Questions and Answers

Do you offer an annual plan for FOREVER 29?
No. FOREVER 29 is a monthly plan exclusively.

Can I 

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/pa_forever_29.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is certainly an interesting development as it now drops the value of even the top tier plugins on the secondary market to less than $20 (becuase the end user would have to still pay a $20 transfer fee).

Should have held off another month to get the Amek Console apparently.  But other than that, just about every PA purchase I've ever made has been $30 or less after vouchers.

For grins I did a quick calc. I own 85 PA plugs. There are roughly 148 plugs available. In 63 months @ $31/mo I will have spent $1,953 to own the current full list. It would take me (obviously) 5+ years to own everything and in that time at least another 20-50 products would become available. 

FOREVER 29 (actually 31 hyuk, hyuk) really means FOREVER. 😜

Food for thought: Would my $75 loyalty vouchers suspend while I'm on the FOREVER29 plan?

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Food for thought: Will my $75 loyalty vouchers suspend while I'm on the FOREVER29 plan?

I tend to doubt it as they want you to keep buying plugins (thus the limit of 1 $30 plugin per month), and the $75 voucher best case is you are only spending $25 again since it has a $99 min spend on them.  

Also it is always an unknown when the $75 voucher runs out for each person.  I've only gotten 2 of them over the course of buying PA plugins every single month for a couple years and they were not even in consecutive months so in theory they dropped me off that list, then put me back on it to presumably then drop off again.  

As you now have 85 plugins and are pretty well set, I'm curious when your $75 vouchers will dry up if you only buy about 1 $30 plugin per month under the new deal.   I'd tend to hope with the new monthly plan they actually would lower the threshold to get to the $75 voucher as it is now suddenly less valuable and based on my spending it took an extrodinary spend to get it previoulsy.  

Edited by Brian Walton

57 minutes ago, Bapu said:

Food for thought: Would my $75 loyalty vouchers suspend while I'm on the FOREVER29 plan?

$25 voucher is still useful to get some plugins for $14 or $24...

75$ voucher sometimes can get a plugin for $24

The $50 voucher is still meh.

Aghh I bit as there are a couple of plugins I want.  According to the installation manager I have 113 non free plugins. Yikes.  if they keep putting out new stuff, I can see how one could get hooked on this forever and then the Mega Bundle really is a cheaper way to go at $250 a year with the $250 voucher. 

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, telecode 101 said:

i dont like subscriptions.

Neither do I. But if you look at at Frank's post above, he makes the thought of getting 4 of PA's most expensive plugins for $120 total seem pretty appealing! Get what you want for cheap, then cancel.

I fear that what PA will do now is reduce the number of sales or percentage discount, especially on their most expensive plugins, to incentivise the subscription over the vouchers. Companies want regular, dependable income.

• Like 2

What stops one to subscribe every time when they release something new interesting (and after demoing it) and then unsubscribe the next month so to get that ''new'' plugin for 30 USD.... ??

Why they just don't cut the c**p out of this marketing and sell their plugins for 30 USD every one of them, new old... They would have a lots of business... A LOTS!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

i th

2 hours ago, Toffo said:

Neither do I. But if you look at at Frank's post above, he makes the thought of getting 4 of PA's most expensive plugins for $120 total seem pretty appealing! Get what you want for cheap, then cancel.

I fear that what PA will do now is reduce the number of sales or percentage discount, especially on their most expensive plugins, to incentivise the subscription over the vouchers. Companies want regular, dependable income.

1 hour ago, ZokZTM said:

What stops one to subscribe every time when they release something new interesting (and after demoing it) and then unsubscribe the next month so to get that ''new'' plugin for 30 USD.... ??

Why they just don't cut the c**p out of this marketing and sell their plugins for 30 USD every one of them, new old... They would have a lots of business... A LOTS!

i guess it really depends if you need the newest latest and greatest. the adobe model works great for graphic designers or similar who are in the industry and need the latest for work. in my case, i just use Acrobat and I still use the pre-Adobe cloud acrobat. Should it one day become truly dead, i will just switch to a FOSS solution that makes and marks up pdfs.

with music plugins, i guess it makes sense if you just want try for a few months and they give up and move on. if you want to invest in the tools and truly learn them, then i think buying them is the only way. you will wind up using and learning them for a long time. i may be wrong. but thats how i look at it.

I would've jumped on this at one time.  The reality of plugin hoarding is settling in.  I think that's the case with many since PA gives a universal code for their $25 voucher.  I wonder if I will see Waves ditch the WUP in my lifetime.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ZokZTM said:

If they are all $30 all the time, I certainly wouldn't have many as many purchases as I have.  As someone that owns over 75 all but maybe 5 I paid less than $30 for.  

And $30 all the time devalues the perception of value one is getting.  If this really worked, Toneboosters who basically has that model today would be swimming in piles of money.  And they certainly have plugins that are just as good if not better than PA in many instances and are more efficient.  

At this point, I'd be fine with that model since just about everything I'd be looking at getting is going to be new with a couple exceptions.   And yes, I'm thinking about the subscribe on and off again model here.  I think it is good they are using a few different models here.  This one apeals to the die hards that have more plugins than they can possibly use and have practically exhausted the loyalty voucher program.  The normal monthly vouchers are a gold mine for those still building out the collection, and the mega bundle appeals to those that don't mind the sub model with voucher that will get you a very limited set of plugins to own.

5 hours ago, Paul Young said:

I would've jumped on this at one time.  The reality of plugin hoarding is settling in.  I think that's the case with many since PA gives a universal code for their $25 voucher.  I wonder if I will see Waves ditch the WUP in my lifetime.  

Now THAT would be pretty pretty good. 

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1