Time for another lame music cartoon

Notes_Norton

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, David Baay said:

35e2fcea54b4ab532457ab5eb4a2c5f6.jpg

Your pic reminds me of a friend of mine I used to hang out with when I lived in LA ...

He played a 6 thousand dollar Paul Reed Smith , had a lovely wife of 30 years and drove a Mercedes Kompressor convertible ....He used to hound me to go with him to the local Blues Jams all the time 🤣 what a pair we made ,,I barely had two nickles to rub together , did all my food shopping w food stamps   and I couldn't afford guitar strings ....I guess he liked slumming it when he hung out with me .....It must have given him some sort of Blues Street Cred .

Kenny

3 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Your pic reminds me of a friend of mine I used to hang out with when I lived in LA ...

He played a 6 thousand dollar Paul Reed Smith , had a lovely wife of 30 years and drove a Mercedes Kompressor convertible ....He used to hound me to go with him to the local Blues Jams all the time 🤣 what a pair we made ,,I barely had two nickles to rub together , did all my food shopping w food stamps   and I couldn't afford guitar strings ....I guess he liked slumming it when he hung out with me .....It must have given him some sort of Blues Street Cred .

Probably made all his money writing songs about you. You're like all of Adele's ex boyfriends.😀

• Haha 3

18 hours ago, paulo said:

You're like all of Adele's ex boyfriends.😀

Am I hurt about this situation ? Of course I am ! She don't call , she don't write , and she don't send me no flowers .I'm even afraid to leave my house now because I feel like I have been walked all over and I can't handle all the public scrutiny  .

wah-pedal.jpg

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Am I hurt about this situation ? Of course I am ! She don't call , she don't write , and she don't send me no flowers

Better that than having her follow you around for the rest of your life wearing a tear and mascara stained wedding dress (which is what I've always imagined she would be like) so you should probably take the win. 😀