Softube Unlockable Offers - Drawmer 1973 & Chandler Limited® Zener Limiter

cclarry

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

Yeah Softube has the least exciting and most predictable sales ever! Half the time I don't bother as I already know what they will be 🤣

Softube are starting to resemble some other questionable vendors. The only thing worth it with ST are the flash sales when they sell items for about $19 or so. Those pretty much get you an item at the price point that you would get if you were to buy the entire volume collection, but you don't actually have to part with the money to but the entire collection.

On 4/8/2022 at 11:54 PM, telecode 101 said:

Softube are starting to resemble some other questionable vendors. The only thing worth it with ST are the flash sales when they sell items for about $19 or so. Those pretty much get you an item at the price point that you would get if you were to buy the entire volume collection, but you don't actually have to part with the money to but the entire collection.

In frequency they are, although I'd love them to hit the regular Waves $29 mark for some of their expensive ones 🤣

They do have some very cheap ones occasionally, but those are often the ones that are given away with hardware, so can be picked up for next to nothing for buying unregistered serials.

If they even knocked another $10 or $20 off some of their "sale" prices, then I'd probably own a heap more.