Bottle What We Got 2

Clint Swank

There are actually three instruments : Native Instruments organ and clavinet and IK hammond bx3. The bX three is the most prominent, NI organ is an octave lower, and the clavinet is a sneaky way of giving the organs a little more bite. Thanks for listening and the compliments. If you'd like to hear more, here's the link:

• Thanks 1

I like it, it's got stank and swagger! Kudos on the songwriting chops. The mix has a lot of thoughtful panning, very cool. Lead guitar part in the middle has a killer tone!

The mix has some pretty high-eq bias, lots of sparkle and sizzle up there on vocals and hi-hats, which is nice and clean, but it might do with a little more high eq rolloff on those, just a hair ought to tame the occasional spitiness up top. Wouldn't want to take the upper clarity away.

loved this one, thanks for the share!

cheers,

-Tom

It's said that "A work is never finished but abandoned." Nevertheless, I'm gonna go back and tamp down those highs a little, keeping in mind these 74 year old ears and their  lust for treble. I'll post the results here. Thanks for the advice and the compliments, folks.