Missing arpeggiator plugin

acewhistle

Question

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, acewhistle said:

221652312_Missingarpeggiatorplugin.jpg.84d3d384ea2decd937ed6b07b453cb1c.jpg1912011481_Missingarpeggiatorpluginvstpath.jpg.7205fb5575135be310f3ff7f4ec57b6a.jpg

Hello,

Any ideas why I can't load up arpeggiator plugin even though the vst pathway is correct?

Many thanks.

I think the Arppegiator plugin in Cakewalk is a midi plugin, u can only load it in midi tracks and it will work properly, if u try to load it onto an audio or vst instrument track it shows that error message when u open the interface telling that its missing or not properly installed while actually it's installed correctly but can only be used in midi tracks.

I don't know why it hasn't been fixed that when u try to insert the midi plugins it shows that error message instead of showing something like "Cakewalk midi plugins can only be loaded on a midi track" or something like that.

2 hours ago, Promidi said:

Have you tried a reset and scan?

This won't help problems with MFX plug-ins. They, like the DX audio plug-ins, are registered when installed. The VST scanner does not work with these plug-ins.

The default location for these plug-ins is "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared MIDI Plugins"

The actual location depends on where CbB is installed. The "Shared" folders are in the same path as the "Cakewalk Core" folder containing the CbB program itself.

If the plug-ins are missing, re-run the full CbB installer.

If the plug-ins are there, unregister and re-register using regsvr32.exe. To see help for the program type regsvr32 in a command window.