iRig Spring Savings Save up to 33% on popular iRig interfaces

cclarry

I picked up the iRig HD 2 a few weeks ago, with the promo of full (MAX, I guess) Amplitube for iOS included. Great value, great sound, really convenient/practical to use with an iPad, but quite flimsy. The headphone jack in particular doesn't feel at all durable. 

35 minutes ago, fitzroy said:

I picked up the iRig HD 2 a few weeks ago, with the promo of full (MAX, I guess) Amplitube for iOS included. Great value, great sound, really convenient/practical to use with an iPad, but quite flimsy. The headphone jack in particular doesn't feel at all durable. 

Indeed for a now raised to $120 retail, these HD2s feel like a toy.  Would be nice if they made these little things more durable as it makes the intended use (such as a live or mobile rig) highly questionable.  

I got one for $80 during the group buy last year - so had added value on top of it for 24 freebies at the $99 software level.  Can't imagine buying one at $120.  

For anybody concerned about the longevity of the iRig line of products, while they do hold up quite well we also have upped the warranty offering for them and added more value on top of that (better free software choices, USB-C cables included with compatible iRig devices, etc) to help ease your mind.   More information at https://www.ikmultimedia.com/news/?id=IKHardwareUpdates

Also note that a very similarly-built interface is nearly identical in build and functionality and when they upped the sample rate the price also went up while iRig HD 2 (again nearly the same build) did not increase in price.  That other unit retails for $179.99 while iRig HD 2 retails at $129.99 even after the unfortunately necessary hardware price increases due to the supply chain issues of recent times.  $50 less for nearly the same thing.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1