Possible cause for TTS-1 bug....

I might have identified the bug some of us are having with the TTS-1.  It appears to be a controller input issue.  I’ve noticed that I don’t encounter the bug if I don’t use the sustain pedal, pitch bend, and mod wheel.  It’s not an issue with my controller or pedal because I can hook up a different controller with pedal and it’s the same problem.

The bug is random missing notes while playing, and a strange muted effect on some notes.  The program often requires the midi hung note reset as well.  One member had mentioned he noticed the problem after an update to the DAW.

SMD

Hi! I guess I read about this issue recently and I remember there were a problem with tempo changes and DXi synths like TTS-1.
On those situations there would happen big delays and notes would sound many seconds after keys were played!
That bug was fixed by Cakewalk (*),  but there is still a variation, and it happens on looped regions with tempo changes.
My guess is CbB / Sonar doesn't reset the tempo when it repeats the looped region, so there's where the delays happen!

(*) see thread on old forum - http://forum.cakewalk.com/Fixed-CWBRN40021-Delay-when-using-DXi-soft-synths-on-Sonar-m3295179.aspx

I hope this helps!

• Thanks 1