zPlane DeCoda

cclarry

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Got to get this once and for all. 

you will not regret it!! i find this so helpful when I am writing - you can do all sorts of things like change key's and change tempo etc - i have some friends in a cover band who use this to rehearse new material.

I love it!!

Nigel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Glad I looked before I bought!! I already have this. Have forgotten all about it. I already have it installed and registered!!

They have lots of tutorials to help get you started. Short and precise videos with the right info in them. Well done.

[edit] I would recommend this program to anyone wanting to learn songs. In the little while I have tried it I have gone through a few songs and it works. The speed control works great. Program very easy to use and figure out. [/edit]

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, abacab said:

need to spend some time with it.

I did that today until I had to go back to the kitchen and finish up a project I started.  But I will be using it more now that I remembered I have it. 

Example: Alright Now by Free. Paul K is doing something other than what I have seen everybody do. Everybody seems to play the D chord with the added little finger note (G). That's not what he is doing. I  was able to slow it down, keeping in pitch, and just play the section I was working on really easy.  Now I almost have it the way he's doing it!!

Very useful tool. I wanna tackle "Ten Years Gone" by Zep.

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Grem said:

I did that today until I had to go back to the kitchen and finish up a project I started.  But I will be using it more now that I remembered I have it. 

Example: Alright Now by Free. Paul K is doing something other than what I have seen everybody do. Everybody seems to play the D chord with the added little finger note (G). That's not what he is doing. I  was able to slow it down, keeping in pitch, and just play the section I was working on really easy.  Now I almost have it the way he's doing it!!

Very useful tool. I wanna tackle "Ten Years Gone" by Zep.

Short, sweet and accurate: 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, pbognar said:

Short, sweet and accurate: 

Never saw it in Drop D! Thanks for that. I had pretty much all of the stuff he showed (except for the actual first lead, will work on that!! Thanks for that.) It's the rhythm during that first lead I am not sure about. Also the second rhythm was more accurate that what I have seen before. Thanks for the video.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nick Blanc said:

I'm curious about this one. Anyone tried it on synth lines? And does it pick up chords / multiple notes?

Nick

I use it on initial mixes - say I'm writing something, it might only be say some Guitars and Keyboards (not anywhere near finished) but it detects Key and BPM immediately - i can then change BPM / Key to see if the song works better etc - i have put finished mixes into it and same thing - i'm sure it will just detect chords etc

Nigel

• Thanks 2