Pure Synth Platinum by Gospel Musicians is now free!!!

cclarry

so after purchase and installation there was no factory content for this vst, after a while i realized they want you to purchase Factory Content sounds as well...

thats what i call ripp off of the year....

you wasting time with this freebie guys

I have bought the full version a couple years ago. Tried to update several times but eventually got lost along their many changes to this synth. Now it's deauthorised byself (wondering how, I did offline auth) and it looks like I have to install and learn the concept from beginning without any info on it. Somehow strange experience. Don't even know how to run the few expansions I had for this synth.

5 minutes ago, dee said:

so after purchase and installation there was no factory content for this vst, after a while i realized they want you to purchase Factory Content sounds as well...

thats what i call ripp off of the year....

AFAIK you should "buy" the factory content for free now

There IS downloadable FREE content.  Once you have installed the Synth, 
run the Standalone, register, and a dialog will ask you to download the FREE content. 
Just select "Install All" and it will install what is free.  For FREE it's quite worth it!

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 3

There are lots of sounds preinstalled in the preset browser when you open the instrument. When I put the serial number in initially there was a free set of White Noise samples there as well as lots of other sounds you had to pay for but then I realised the other free sounds were already in the instrument's browser! 

• Like 1

I load a few different sounds then it crashes Cakewalk - I'll try restarting the PC to see if that cures it. 

Edit - Nope that didn't help - I think I'll give it a pass - some nice sounds but probably nothing I don't have elsewhere in other freebies and cheapies! 

Edited by JoeGBradford
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, JoeGBradford said:

I load a few different sounds then it crashes Cakewalk - I'll try restarting the PC to see if that cures it. 

Edit - Nope that didn't help - I think I'll give it a pass - some nice sounds but probably nothing I don't have elsewhere in other freebies and cheapies! 

Same issue here. I liked some of the patches I heard, but it's really not worth the hassle. So much for their inflated claims that this is worth $500. If this weren't free, I couldn't imagine it would be worth more than $5 or $10 USD.  The content is far too limited. But the constant crashing is a deal breaker. It crashed around a dozen times on me so far. No thanks. 

• Sad 2

I'm sort of glad it isn't just me but it's a shame there seems to be a serious glitch. I may try it in Reason to see if I get the same problems. Decent Sampler has-been doing the same in Cakewalk but I'm hoping that updating to the latest version of that will help. 

6 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

Same issue here. I liked some of the patches I heard, but it's really not worth the hassle. So much for their inflated claims that this is worth $500. If this weren't free, I couldn't imagine it would be worth more than $5 or $10 USD.  The content is far too limited. But the constant crashing is a deal breaker. It crashed around a dozen times on me so far. No thanks. 

It not only crashes DAWs, the standalone crashes as well. Glad I did waste a lot of time or money on this one.