Unknown prochannel module shown on the CbB website

Lost Phases

Does anyone have any idea what is this pro-channel module is(marked in red) which shown in the picture on the Cakewalk by Bandlab website??...and this is the only one that I dont seem to have under my modules list in Cakewalk.
CbB_LI.thumb.jpg.f9089ee23195b4d4aabc1c35a3e7d2d0.jpg

Edited by In A Week

7 minutes ago, In A Week said:

So, this is not included with Cakewalk?

No, however AFAIK the latest Softube update has re-enabled ProChannel support for the plugins that worked as ProChannel modules.

IIRC these are the TSAR-1 R Reverb, Passive Equalizer, Active Equalizer, Focusing Equalizer and the FET Compressor.

Both Boz Digital Labs and Overloud also did ProChannel modules, but I don't think they're available any more.

3 hours ago, msmcleod said:

No, however AFAIK the latest Softube update has re-enabled ProChannel support for the plugins that worked as ProChannel modules.

IIRC these are the TSAR-1 R Reverb, Passive Equalizer, Active Equalizer, Focusing Equalizer and the FET Compressor.

Both Boz Digital Labs and Overloud also did ProChannel modules, but I don't think they're available any more.

After two years, Softube finally decides to release working versions of their PC modules again. In addition to the paid modules, the Saturation Knob also has a PC format. Of course, this is bundled with CbB.

AFAIK, Boz Digital still includes the PC format with the +10db and Hozer XT plug-ins. The free Bark of Dog and Panipulator plug-ins were updated and the PC format was dropped in the new versions.

The only PC modules Overloud wrote that are not part of CbB are the VKFX plug-ins. These were only available at the Cakewalk store. Purchasing the suite anywhere else did not include the PC format.

3 hours ago, scook said:

After two years, Softube finally decides to release working versions of their PC modules again

3 hours ago, scook said:

AFAIK, Boz Digital still includes the PC format with the +10db and Hozer XT plug-ins.

Hmmmm...so basically i need to buy any of those plugins and i will get their prochannel module versions along with the standard vst formats.

Got it, thanks!

2 minutes ago, In A Week said:

Hmmmm...so basically i need to buy any of those plugins and i will get their prochannel module versions along with the standard vst formats.

Got it, thanks!

The Softube VSTs that have PC modules use the same dll as the regular VST2 plug-ins.

The Boz Digital plug-ins have separate dlls for PC and VST2 formats.

Yes, none of these plug-ins are free.

Many of the 3rd party PC versions lack some of the features of the full VST2 versions due to the size restrictions for PC modules.

3 hours ago, msmcleod said:

Just in case you didn't know, you can use any VST in the ProChannel using effects chains:

You don't need to map the controls like the example below, but it can be useful if you want easy access to them:

prochannel_existingvst_create.gif

yes i know this, and i have to say this is honestly a really kool and handy feature.