where are session drummer programs?

It may be a leftover from Sonar that got messed up when i went to Win 10. I couldn't reinstall & gave up until I discovered how good CbB is & now I'm working hard to get up to speed with CbB.   I notice it says SD3 & CbB says SD2 comes with it. If that's the issue I can uninstall it, but how do i get SD2 instead?  Thanks for yr input!!

CbB does not come with any version of Session Drummer.

It includes the Studio Instruments Suite. SI Drum Kit is part of the suite but is not near the plug-in Session Drummer 3 is.

The Studio Instrument Suite is a separate installer.

But if it were my machine, I'd consider installing Session Drummer again and all the other plug-ins bundled with SONAR.

Here is a post on the process

If you only want to get Session Drummer back and have X3 or older, run an advanced install and select just that one plug-in.

I dnloaded command center & it said I don't have any content, just trials of Platinum. I had Producer before.  I went to a Cakewalk site with "my products" & there are options to dnload Producer part 1, part 2, & additional content, each of them 2+ gigs. Is additional content the correct one to dnload? No separate mention of SD, although it does have a few other vsti's listed. thanks.

Not sure what release of Producer but all the parts of the SONAR Producer installer are needed.

Once all are downloaded, running the installer executable about 3 pages into the process will have options to run a full or advanced install.

The advanced install option will show a pick list of components to install.