(SOLVED) Cakewalk won't open when downloaded

At startup CbB looks for audio and MIDI devices.

If there are multiple audio devices available, CbB usually does not fail during discovery when a device is missing but there may be something about this particular driver/device. There was no information provided in this thread regarding the hardware other than the OS it was running.

Normally, it is a good idea to have any device that will be used by the DAW running before starting the DAW.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Octubre 2020 BandLab Assistant, no me abre Cakewalk ni me lo actualiza. Ya lo desinstalé y lo volví a instalar, lo ejecute como adminnistrador y no hay manera de que lo haga. En la web figura como última versión 2020.09, y mi cakewalk es la versión 2020.08, y assistant me dice que está actualizado. El botón OPEN no abre el programa.

• 10 months later...

I ran into a similar issue and I almost freaked out reading all of these attempts. 
But the solution in my case was way easier than I thought. I figured why not try the easy fixes first and then try those hard stuff you guys mentioned.
I just opened their official website again and created an account (signed up) and I clicked again on the assistant and it immediately worked. 
Before I did that, it’d show me an error message saying something like “cannot access to file” and other annoying stuff. I hope you find this helpful. 

Thanks to everyone here and mostly for Bandlab for making this free for us.