UAD Plugins go Native! (Spark)

cclarry

6 minutes ago, Last Call said:

Change to Mac already guys, silicon chips are awesome).

Maybe they are but I still like to use CbB ;) 

So I'll stand pact with what I have at the moment and see what AMD and Intel come up with in the next round or two of the great CPU wars.
Zen4 from AMD will be on the same node as Apple chips so I'll get to see what they come up with in less then 6 months time :D

• Like 2

So many questions.

Among them...

• Will the native plugins ONLY be available via subscription or will permanent licenses be available.
  • if you have native versions will you get free (or discounted) UAD versions - or vice versa.

and for the majority of this forum's membership.
  • When will permanent licenses be sold for $29

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

So many questions.

Among them...

• Will the native plugins ONLY be available via subscription or will permanent licenses be available.
  • if you have native versions will you get free (or discounted) UAD versions - or vice versa.

and for the majority of this forum's membership.
  • When will permanent licenses be sold for $29

Points 1 and 2, it sounds like owners of the DSP plugins get a permanent native license for free. I am not in the UAD ecosystem but saw this link:

https://uadforum.com/general-discussion/56898-uad-spark-22.html#post409347

edit adding that the free license is reported to be iLok dongle or cloud based. I know some people don't use pace.

Edited by mister_tea

MAn i literaaly just invested in ua hardware lol saying to myself , ok instead of buying new comps laptop anddesktop , but at the end i should have waited only one year lol

at least i will get those native (i hope it s not windows 10 only lol) 

• Like 1