EZKeys Electronic Pop and House EZKeys MIDI

cclarry

Electronic Pop - A CREATIVE GETAWAY.

The ultimate multi-instrument for electronic modern pop songwriters.

With its upwards of 200 individually crafted sonic textures, EZkeys Electronic Pop presents an awe-inspiring patchwork of sounds. Expect a sonic palette of basses, leads, electronic pianos and textured pads as well as all the quintessential chord stabs, plucks, falls, risers and vocal chops you need.

Welcome to your new creative getaway.

https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezkeys-electronic-pop/

HOOKS ARE IN
THE HOUSE.

Here’s a mosaic of inspirational hooks, chord sequences, loops and song parts for your next batch of house-inspired songs.

If you are hooked on house, this one’s a must!

https://www.toontrack.com/product/house-ezkeys-midi/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

The pads one? Yeppidoodle!

The pads one was great , nope i'm talking this one (pop electronic) demo's are meh ...downloading the demo as i type but seems like and instant uninstall if i base my feeling on demos

Keys section exellent , pads and Plucks great also ....the rest is ok , worth to grab when on sale ... this might be the most "all arounder" 

I miss an ADSR section for keys , if you keep ,the note it's ok but i like blent chords suites

Edited by Zo

Definitely one to pass on for me - dig those Bontempi piano sounds (not). My son would love this, me not so much. 

I wish Toontrack would focus more of their coding efforts on updating the EzKeys interface to full screen. 🙄

I know, I sound like a broken record...

I am most definitely not in da house on this one 😂 but enjoy if it's your thing. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, Zo said:

The pads one was great , nope i'm talking this one (pop electronic) demo's are meh ...downloading the demo as i type but seems like and instant uninstall if i base my feeling on demos

Thanks Zo, almost went for it but decided to check them presets first. What a bummer. So it’s going the way of the WUP.