Lite (Free) version of Synthesizer V SOLARIA now available

locrian

• 5 weeks later...

I finally started digging in to this via the free limited demo versions of both Synth V and Solaria.  Really amazing capabilities.  I have purchased a lot of acapella vocal packs, but it is near impossible to find something to fit your work, so you have to build around the vocal.  The Vi-Control topic is a goldmine of info- especially since there is no documentation for Synth-V.  A lot of people have gone with the Synth-V  + "Kevin" bundle for around $150 and added the Solaria female voice (separate publisher) for $90.  Not cheap, but the capabilities are a synth-vocal game changer.  The demo is very capable, albeit with low bit-rate output, but it let's you experience the UI before you drop the $  I have not jumped yet, but I am on the precipice and resistance is crumbling.

Edited by Brian Lawler

53 minutes ago, aidan o driscoll said:

Its software thats doing its best to hide itself from finding it :D

So looks like you need Synthesizer V to run the Solaria files linked in the op?

Yes- So far they are not working on their marketing much.  Vi-Control is doing that part 😏Solaria is a "voice" file that is read by Synth V, where the work is done.  The free synth V https://dreamtonics.com/en/synthesizerv/ can load the free/demo of Solaria https://www.eclipsedsounds.com/shop.  As mentioned, there is no manual, but there are helpful YT videos and it is fairly intuitive- it works rather like Melodyne and similar vocal tweakers, the big difference being you can type lyrics in which will auto-translate to phonemes. Either can be edited.

19 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

A lot of people have gone with the Synth-V  + "Kevin" bundle for around $150 and added the Solaria female voice (separate publisher) for $90.  Not cheap, but the capabilities are a synth-vocal game changer. 

Yep, that's what I did - got Synth-V, Kevin and Solaria.  And I have to say it's been great fun with shockingly good results.    Hopefully they come out with some good ENGLISH tutorials (either written or video) that will make Synth-V easier to use.    (And yes, the VI-Control thread has been very useful!)

• Thanks 1