Full of CRAAAASH

1 hour ago, Will. said:

Definitely send Output support a complaint as well. It is highly important to send CbB support one too. I had found a problem where a plugin that was working in Vst3 doesn't work with the new release only the vst2 does. So I rolled back prior to the Update1 of 2022.02 and the VST3 installation works again. 

Of course in my problem downgrade to 

Previous versions didnt solve anything 

And I will report to output

• Like 1

On 3/29/2022 at 2:04 AM, Starship Krupa said:

Not necessarily. Plug-ins vs. hosts is really a compatibility issue. A plug-in can expose a bug in its host, as well as the other way around. Would you say with certainty that if the same plug-in works in REAPER that it's an issue with Cakewalk?

If a plug-in is fully compliant with the rules of the SDK I would agree but it has been proven that not all plug-ins are fully compliant. By removing the plug-in you establish an initial point to assess where the issue may be. 

As to it working in an alternate DAW proves nothing other than it has been tested in that DAW and potentially fixed to work in that DAW. 

It is a shame that CbB is so frequently ignored by developer's when you consider that Cakewalk developer's identified a fault in Steinbergs own SDK for VST3!