Plugin Alliance - Mega Sale

Frank

38 minutes ago, Zo said:

Never got myn head around this one ....

Hi Zo - I am SO pleased you don't get this plug in either 🤪- I have had the original version for a number of years and have never been able to get it to do what I thought it should - so I won't be upgrading to V2 - i don't think there is even an upgrade path anyway,  so it would seem its full price again.

Nigel

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, cclarry said:

I did the same...I didn't even take what I could have gotten for free...because I'd never use them...

I think it depends on which freebies you stocked up on before.  This isn't your first Rodeo.

Something like the SPL De-Reverb is a useful freebie.  And the unfiltered audio stuff is powerful, but can be a bit over the top to want to get your head around other than perhpas the Gate.

8 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Whoa, it can make you sound like Venus Theory? That guy sounds like a 70's FM radio jock.

Can it make me sound like Greg from Kush Studios?

It can make your voice get a really nice "polish" as you hear in their videos. It's not a voice impersonation device as if you had hired Cameron or Greg to do the voice over, it will still be your voice.

An hour ago I was playing the results on the speakers and my wife was nearby so, I asked her what she thought about my recording. Her reaction was "oh, I thought it was someone else speaking, but now that I'm paying attention, yeah, it's you"

Greg would be a good one to try. The other capture I was trying is Marc Daniel Nelson. I think that a key point is getting the spectral print from source material that is well produced. A podcast by a music producer or a sound engineer is likely a good bet. A high-budget movie should be a good source as well.

On 3/30/2022 at 11:42 AM, chris.r said:

To offload some heavy resource hitters like Amplitube off my projects I'm considering some PA amps. Does anyone have an opinion if there are any amps that could do a fairly good job in substituting Fender Collection clean sounds? Thx

I'd be looking instead at the Kuassa Matchlock which is on sale at Best Service for about $25 IIRC. It's *really* good.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

On 4/1/2022 at 10:24 AM, Craig Fowler said:

I'd be looking instead at the Kuassa Matchlock which is on sale at Best Service for about $25 IIRC. It's *really* good.

I recommend the Kuassa amp simulations, too (also for Bass). Their microphone/speaker emulation is top-notch IMO! Better than many others and the plugin authorization is completely offline 👍!

• Like 4