Plugin Alliance - Mega Sale

Frank

3 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Same old, same old? Or am I missing something?

It is mostly same old

But there are a few that are lowest price I've seen for such a sale.

Bx_refinement, Bax EQ, or the TE-100  I don't think are normally in the $30 tier.  Which will matter if they run the $20 vouchers.

If anyone was miserly enough to hold on to a higher tier monthly voucher, there are certainly some deals to be had at the top of the price spectrum.  

• Like 1

Thinking about Tantra but I have Gross Beat, MRhythmizer, Cable Guys, plus The 2 Izotope things. Looking at Hawkeye.   I should blow this off since it will only add the a DAW plugin scan.  When does one say no when you have Melda, T Racks, Izotope, Waves, and then the ignorance of already having that PA plugin.

9 minutes ago, Paul Young said:

Thinking about Tantra but I have Gross Beat, MRhythmizer, Cable Guys, plus The 2 Izotope things. Looking at Hawkeye.   I should blow this off since it will only add the a DAW plugin scan.  When does one say no when you have Melda, T Racks, Izotope, Waves, and then the ignorance of already having that PA plugin.

What, no SoundToys??  😦

10 hours ago, Brian Walton said:

It is mostly same old

But there are a few that are lowest price I've seen for such a sale.

Bx_refinement, Bax EQ, or the TE-100  I don't think are normally in the $30 tier.  Which will matter if they run the $20 vouchers.

I’m thinking Acme Opticom XLA-3 

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

And maybe I’ll finally get Elysia Alpha for a tenner too. Won’t get SPL Passeq, mind you, as PQ is in the make this year. 

For mastering, Alpha is quite possibly my favourite compressor 🙂

I thought the same about PQ, but then it's likely another 9 to 12 months for a reasonable price. So I might still pickup Passeq. I do already have Acustica Audio's: Coral which is the SPL PQ in the interim.

I was all set to get Passeq, but picked up UA Bass-Mint instead for $14.99. I didn't like it the first time I tested it, but I tested it again after watching a video on it and understanding it a bit more and it added a more unique offering than another EQ for right now. Tried it on some kicks, synth bass and 808s to get a feel for it and it was really nice. It can change the sound a lot if pushed and sometime I liked that more and sometimes I didn't. But the times I didn't, I backed off the intensity and even tried some other algorithms and it generally enhanced/sweetened the sound 🙂

Bass tools are always handy as sometimes one EQ and saturation might work for one instrument, but not another, so having options doesn't hurt 🙂

• Like 1