Control bar modules always return

E-money

Hello, I'm new to CbB.

When I choose which control bar modules I want open (only a few), Cakewalk does not save the setting and the next time I open the project all modules are open.

Any way to change this behavior?  I think Sonar X2 remembered this setting.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, sjoens said:

Seems 90% of all reported layout issues occur with Workspaces.

I don't think it's an issue that Workspaces doesn't work.

If the 90% figure is accurate, its more because (IMO): (1) Workspaces is amazingly powerful, (2) lots of people don't seem to have the time or patience required to understand even the basics of creating custom Workspaces (I don't mean doing minor tweaks to a factory Workspace), and (3) there are so many possible combinations and permutations it is impossible for mere mortals to fully master.

I have chosen to create some personally very useful Workspaces probably with only about a 10 to 15% understanding (at most) of their potential uses.

Many users (myself included) just want to go about making music, not learning how to create custom Workspaces. That's my excuse for staying at a "mere mortal" level of understanding.  😜 

They are super important to your workflow and how you work inside Cakewalk. There are many features that Cakewalk offers that people just totally ignore and carry on. Then one day they discover this feature and a light bulb goes on and they realize what they were missing. 
While making my tutorials It made me carefully study each little corner of Cakewalk. Boy did I find a lot of stuff I had never used or paid attention to. My workflow has taken a huge jump forward since. 
Workspaces was one of them as well as learning about customizing the control bar. 
https://youtu.be/tzUtfEl4sps

https://youtu.be/hOSQEz-G7B0