Automation sometimes Does Not Read

At times I have the problem that the volume automation, and at times the automation of other parameters, is not being read, even though reading is enabled and everything. When playback is paused and I just move the playhead to a part with different automation values, they do change. But when I play through the part, the values do not change, and the automation is then also not included in the exported file.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Jonathan Schnitzspan & @Eric Solomon,

Have you submitted a support request?  There is a place on the bottom of the request webpage where you can attach a project file.  So, if you have a project file that consistently exhibits the automation non read when you perform certain actions send them the file and the steps needed to duplicate the issue.  Not only will you be helping each other you'll be helping the developers provide the most reliable and stable product possible to all of us.

You can click on the Cakewalk by BandLab tab at the top of every forum webpage, then select "Support Center" to advance to the "Help"  page.  At the support page click on the "Submit a request" to open a new page.  From there just follow directions.  Here is a direct link:  https://help.cakewalk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000025633