M-Stealth Theme (Updated for 2021.12)

Matthew White

Here's another new Theme for you. Not a great deal to say about this one, just the simple explanation that M-Stealth is a Theme with mostly pure black backgrounds, and buttons that blend with the background when not selected (hence the name 'Stealth'), leaving just the button Icon visible, but you can see that in the images. 😂

Free Download Here... M-Stealth Cakewalk Theme

A combined total of around 150 hours, sometimes much more, goes in to creating each Theme I make, then there's more time spent to update them whenever BandLab makes changes or additions to the Cakewalk GUI to ensure any changed or new items display correctly and match the Theme, I also don't make all these Themes for myself, it's more of a hobby and to share the end results with the Cakewalk Community for their use and enjoyment at no charge, Any Tips/Donations via the following link for my time and efforts in creating and updating these are greatly appreciated, however small. Thank You! ❤️ https://www.paypal.me/MatthewJohnWhite

img%5D

img%5D

img%5D

Edited by Matthew White
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Colin Nicholls said:

I admire your artistic efforts, Matthew. Kudos!

For me, however, having active but un-selected widgets merge with the background in an "icon only" form is not a good UI choice, and I won't be using this one.

No worries, I know not all themes are going to be to everyone's liking, just good to get something different out there to add to the choices. Cheers!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now updated for the 'Insert', Delete' and 'Properties' buttons in the 'Meter/Key View'  introduced in build 175, These were updated as the default buttons don't show very clearly with dark Themes, if you don't use this view (or not bothered about them being faint) you need not update.