Select current event to the end

I don't know if "Select through end" has a default key binding. But it can be custom bound to anything you want. I have selection range bound to the bracket keys. "From Now" and "Through Now" are bound to the open bracket and close bracket keys. And "From Start" and "Through End" are bound to Cntrl+ open bracket and Cntrl+ close bracket keys.

From time immemorial (I'm talking Cakewalk for DOS 2.0!) up until X1, the above shortcuts were bound by default to F9, F10, Ctrl+F9 and Ctrl+F10. I had grown so used to them that I had to restore the defaults and still use them regularly. I like the idea of using the bracket keys for this if you're not already used to something else - easy to reach and logical. By default they work like the +/- keys to increment/decrement values by larger amounts (e,g, by octaves in the key+ widget), but I would guess few people use this.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, David Baay said:

the above shortcuts were bound by default to F9, F10, Ctrl+F9 and Ctrl+F10

Yep, I member now. Those are Windows defaults if I am not mistaken. [After review I believe I am mistaken]

I changed to the above sometime after I realized that custom key bindings were possible.; for no other reason than that I could.

Edited by Base 57