IK Crossgrade Crunch

cclarry

Crossgrade Crunch

All Upgrades & Crossgrades up to 40% off

IK users, there has never been a better time to upgrade than now! Through July 2nd, take advantage of our Crossgrade Crunch promotion. To show appreciation to our current and loyal users, we are offering the Crossgrade, Upgrade, and MAXgrade prices for a fraction of the normal cost. With up to 40% off each software title, there has never been a better time to get the most out of your IK experience.

Read more on what's included in the Crossgrade Crunch

What is a Crossgrade and how do I qualify?

To qualify for a Crossgrade to another product, you must be registered with a paid version of another IK Multimedia product over $/€ 99 or higher. This is not limited to similar products in the same range, but any IK Multimedia products. This allows for any IK user to expand into our wide range of music creation tools.

To see what Crossgrades and Upgrades you qualify for click here.

For more information on the Crossgrade/Upgrade system, check out our FAQ here.

Please note that JamPoints ARE valid for Mac/PC software in this promotion. Save up to 30% more using IK's JamPoints loyalty program.

*Crossgrade eligibility: You must have a previously-purchased product worth $/€99.99 or more in your IK account

All purchases from the IK online store are subject to VAT in the EU and may vary by country. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. IK reserves the right to correct, change or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice. Sale ends 7/2/19.

Get deal at 

www.ikmultimedia.com

Anything that was released after TSM was released.  That's one of my
pet peeves with IK.   Unlike Waves Mercury, or other "everything" bundles,
you don't get anything NEW that's released after the product was released.

Edited by cclarry
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Anyone notice the mistake in the email? 

T-RACKS 5 MAX CROSSGRADE

$/€ 199.99 $/€ 119.99

Website

T-RackS 5 MAX Crossgrade    €/$299.99    €/$179.99

They fixed it...it did say $119.99 on the website too...but now says $179.99

On 6/7/2019 at 10:23 AM, h3kke said:

OK, so with TS2MAX we don't get:

I read through their press releases and I guess that's it.

Total Studio MAX  works exactly like Komplete Ultimate does.  Buying Komplete Ultimate 12 doesn’t mean you get everything NI releases for all time.

Total Studio MAX 3  will include SampleTank 4, Syntronik Deluxe and maybe  everything  they’ve released up until then.   

There’s a huge difference though.   You can resell NI libraries, so you don’t pay as big a price for being impatient   Not so with IK.  

I’m waiting for TSM3 to come out and go on sale.  It may be a very long wait.