Another Epic for Lift Traveling

Wookiee

Wookie,

Super relaxing track,  I feel like I just took a vacation listening to this.    The way you keep the theme going at the end while still picking up the pace with the drums is really well executed.    Your palette of sounds is well chosen.

Regards

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, markno999 said:

Wookie,

Super relaxing track,  I feel like I just took a vacation listening to this.    The way you keep the theme going at the end while still picking up the pace with the drums is really well executed.    Your palette of sounds is well chosen.

Regards

Thank you @markno999 nice to hear this chilled you, your ears and comments are appreciated. 

15 hours ago, David Sprouse said:

This is almost soundtrack material, at least it felt like  narrative to me.  I liked the harmonic changes, the drums  are perfect

Thank you David, this has a couple of subtle modulations to add some harmonic movement. Thanks for your kind words and continued support. 

this is also one of my favorites that you have written....well crafted from start to finish....i like the drums, they fit perfectly imho....beautiful....takes me back to the first time i heard philip glass' take on bowie's "Low" instrumentals, yes, it's that good 👍👍🎶🎶

• Thanks 1

On 3/27/2022 at 8:09 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

If I heard this on a lift, I'd have to just press the stop button and stay and listen for a while. Very cool and relaxing sounds. Nice chord changes as well. The kick has a nice thump. It's not always easy to get a good kick sound, but this has all the right frequencies.

Thanks, I put the whole drum sound down to Boz Digital's implementation of David Bendth's +10dB compressor and New York/parallel mode. Again thanks for your continued support. 

On 3/29/2022 at 2:10 AM, DeeringAmps said:

Really nice ambiance in this one Wooks, much enjoyed.

t

liked the crash on this, which SD3 kit is it from?

Thanks Tom, if the furry brain is correct it was the original SD 2 New York Avatar kit but the SD 3 version. I will check and confirm. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/30/2022 at 11:01 PM, bjornpdx said:

Oooo I really like this one Wookie. That bit around 1:40 kinda gave me the shivers. The unexpected chord changes work very well too. Beautiful.
-Bjorn

Thank you, little shivers eh? using a passing note that was in the next key whilst still in the previous key, modulating from G Major to D Minor.  Glad you enjoyed this @bjornpdx.