Buy Bitwig - Get XO FREE!

cclarry

Spring is here, and for a very limited time, we're giving away a fantastic plug-in. Buy Bitwig Studio and get XO from XLN Audio (worth 129 USD/EUR) for free. You'll also get access to the full suite of instruments, devices and presets, plus our new audio FX, included in Bitwig Studio.

This offer ends April 4, 2022, so don't miss out. 

https://www.bitwig.com/

I have licenses to some software that I don't update for a year simply because it never crosses my mind. They still receive updates - some more frequently or more major than others - but the software already worked fine years ago, continues to work today, and I expect nothing less when I check for updates again... next winter or something. Some of these guys have a pretty good track record of not breaking my shit, which is kind of admirable considering how little testing I do for them.

• Like 1

I purchased bitwig upgrade license a while ago but haven't activated it yet.  

XO looks funcy and they don't usually do this do they?

but I  don't know if I want to upgrade now.

I actually liked vision 1 but they changed the UI a bit and I don't know if I am enjoying my v3 that much. I don't really use complicated tools added over years.

Maybe I should wait until v5?

2 hours ago, mikannohako said:

I purchased bitwig upgrade license a while ago but haven't activated it yet.  

XO looks funcy and they don't usually do this do they?

but I  don't know if I want to upgrade now.

I actually liked vision 1 but they changed the UI a bit and I don't know if I am enjoying my v3 that much. I don't really use complicated tools added over years.

Maybe I should wait until v5?

For me the NoteFX,  Note Grid and Modulators make it worth my while to have v4.

And Comping is a new v4 thing I believe...

• Like 1