MODO BASS 2

Heath Row

• 2 weeks later...

I know this tread is a couple week old, but I have a question about Modo Bass (1 or 2) and EzBass. 

QUESTION:   Has anyone created a "translator" to convert Ezbass grooves over to Modo Bass?  I saw that someone had a midi map to map Trillian to Modo Bass, but is there a program to covert the midi grooves from Ezbass to Modo Bass yet?

Thanks

C2

Edited by Cecelius2

On 3/24/2022 at 10:19 AM, JT music said:

They are perverts who play nothing but their own speculations game and never think about the real benefit of the user client, as demonstrated with the last update of the drum mode.

I'm sorry, but this is a really dumb thing to say.

• Like 1
  • Meh 1

15 hours ago, RSMcGuitar said:

I'm sorry, but this is a really dumb thing to say.

You because surely I do not buy the plugins just before the update, otherwise I would not say that, in such a case for you I am a fool, you must be a millionaire who does not mind always paying for the same Full plugins, which should one should only pay once.

TS MAX has not generally been part of the group buys in the past. This year it was a separate sale.

To me it's becoming a lot like the updates to Komplete where I question the upgrade price .vs the amount of added value.

MODO Bass is a fantastic program though and if I didn't want a MAX package I would surely consider buying it separate. MODO probably WILL be in a future group buy.

..............but since almost everyone here already has everything they are going to need to get really creative for the next GB.

Edited by Tim Smith
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, JT music said:

You because surely I do not buy the plugins just before the update, otherwise I would not say that, in such a case for you I am a fool, you must be a millionaire who does not mind always paying for the same Full plugins, which should one should only pay once.

You wouldn't pay twice.  If you bought right before a paid update like MODO DRUM 1.5 you bought it at an extreme discount.  That discount is taken into account when the upgrade pricing is set.  You are free not to agree with that upgrade pricing being a proper value to you but you will still have the product that you purchased at a steep discount and which was (hopefully) worth what you paid for it for what it offered you at the time of purchase.

• Like 6
  • Meh 1

Mr. Peter, the exact same thing happened with MODE drum, the whole forum exploded in anger and you did not appear saying the same thing, I understand perfectly that you defend the interests of your company that you represent but in this case everything is pure commercial marketing in favor of IKM and not for the client, check the comments in the Drum Mode thread and you will see what I am talking about.