MODO BASS 2

Heath Row

18 minutes ago, husker said:

I've learned my lesson on IK.  Hard pass. 

For me it s hard drive .... lol ( test drive) and see ... i hope we can test it ...at least the groove thing ..

Edited by Zo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marc Cormier said:

I was JUST about to buy EZ Bass on KVR.  This is awesome.  I would still use MODO for the track but build grooves in EZ Bass based on the demo. This brings them together although I was really impressed with the songwriting features in EZ.

I don't think that the IK version will match the EZBass version...but it remains to be seen

• Like 2

Ez pattern edition seems solid , ability with one knob to add complexity/notes , transitionsect .... ik must really deliver more than jus grroves imho to fight in this area. ...

But the one i use 90 % of the time versus ez and trillian is Modo . For the type of bass lines i play it straight efficient ,fast and convicing , and react well with an amp post ...tone control is superior to anything else imho witch is key .

IKM is a company that cares much more the marketing of "give away" the products that need an update to substantially face-I important, the classic game of mouse, we show crazy prices in deals after shopping you shake with the update, unfortunately, make their perverse game what you want to have cutting-edge products and quality, but... They are perverts who play nothing but their own speculations game and never think about the real benefit of the user client, as demonstrated with the last update of the drum mode.

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

I will wait for Total Studio Max 4 to get this...I'm in no hurry....

Ditto. After a small portion of my tax return was spent on upgrading to TSM3.5, that's the train I'm on now.

• Great Idea 2