Fluffy Audio Spring Sale!

cclarry

I really like this developer.  I bought their Trio Broz Viola shortly after buying a bunch of strings from 8Dio  last year and the contrast couldn't be greater. The 8Dio libraries are these dumps of articulations that lack good scripting and sometimes the samples are oddly, gritty in a way that doesn't sound appropriate,  so I almost never end up using them, whereas, the Trio Broz Viola sounds beautiful and is really well scripted so that when you play it in real time it determines the appropriate articulations and sounds very realistic. 

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I really like this developer.  I bought their Trio Broz Viola shortly after buying a bunch of strings from 8Dio  last year and the contrast couldn't be greater. The 8Dio libraries are these dumps of articulations that lack good scripting and sometimes the samples are oddly, gritty in a way that doesn't sound appropriate,  so I almost never end up using them, whereas, the Trio Broz Viola sounds beautiful and is really well scripted so that when you play it in real time it determines the appropriate articulations and sounds very realistic. 

Have you tried the scoring piano, PC?  I in no way need another, but I don't have a Steinway B, and if the playability is really good, I could be tempted.

But then I'm also tempted by the brushes...curse these finite funds!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

Have you tried the scoring piano, PC?  I in no way need another, but I don't have a Steinway B, and if the playability is really good, I could be tempted.

But then I'm also tempted by the brushes...curse these finite funds!

I looked at it last year, but I'll check it out again. I think, beyond the viola, I only own one other library from Fluffy Audio, so they're fairly new to me.  I'm eventually going to buy their Trio Broz cello and the violin. I easily have three dozen commercial piano libraries from a bunch of different developers. There are a bunch of piano libraries on my radar, but I also have "finite funds" and already have far more than I should have bought. And I just bought Spitfire's "Jangle Box. I am a sucker for the sound of the gear The Beatles used and for only $29 USD --- definitely a nice purchase.