Boz Digital T-Bone

cclarry

On 6/5/2019 at 7:23 PM, cclarry said:

Picked this up and it doesn't disappoint.  I expect to use it much more than anticipated.  

Very lovely little gem, I like the sound of it's filters.

Would love to see it in ProChannel version, had a short conversation with MrBoz over email about it and he said he thought about it but with recent Cakewalk changes he had put it on hold.

• Great Idea 1

59 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Very lovely little gem, I like the sound of it's filters.

Would love to see it in ProChannel version, had a short conversation with MrBoz over email about it and he said he thought about it but with recent Cakewalk changes he had put it on hold.

I mentioned the idea of a ProChannel version of the Pan Knob recently also.  Would love to see both in that format.  The PanKnob in particular would benefit tremendeioiusly from it, and I could see T-Bone really working well in the format too.  

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

Is the Proxmity EQ worth the $10

I think so. I stopped using my condenser mic, because I don't have a vocal booth, and I would get way too much bad room reverb.  Proxmity EQ is able to remove the unwanted reverb, and sound natural. 

Yeah, I read that description about an analog mode. So I'd like to know how much getting saturation and overtone caused by the subtle distortion and compression... Sorry, I can not explain well in English. Oh, I wonder can I get good results with an audio clip which lost high frequency band like old cassette tapes?

13 hours ago, HIBI said:

Yeah, I read that description about an analog mode. So I'd like to know how much getting saturation and overtone caused by the subtle distortion and compression... Sorry, I can not explain well in English. Oh, I wonder can I get good results with an audio clip which lost high frequency band like old cassette tapes?

I'd try dowloading the trial and see what you think.  That aspect of the plugin does not have deep dive settings on the distortion and compression, most of an on or off feature and therefore describing how much it has or does is going to be highly subjective.  For this, I think the only way is to try it.

I am not a buy every plugin type of person, for $10 (and getting the Proximity EQ),  I will get a lot of value out of this one.  

Okay.... I will try it if I have time to do that. (Sorry, seem to have asked a stupid question...)
I maybe just wanted to hear a positive opinion to make up my mind.

Edited by HIBI