Acustica Summer Sale

cclarry

Just keeping you on your toes.    :)   

Acustica may have really good plugins, but I find it hard to believe that even their self-proclaimed "Hot Deals" are almost all a good bit over 100 Euros!  😯

• Like 1

Again - I understand they may be very good plugins, and while I am very appreciative of the freebies lately, as you said the CPU load makes them unusable on my anemic craptop. And not to bash them, but I also don't like their naming.  WTF does the plugin "Lemon" do??  Or "Water2"?   Seriously.

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

There's a few AA verified dealers around that offer discount codes. Here   They also have a personal discount system. The  more you buy, the more the discount. I get 50% off most products & that's on top of the sale price.

If you have an up to date computer you can run a fair amount. It's very much sound quality vs workflow with AA products.

Here's a master list explaining their products-  AA Master List

Edited by Hidden Symmetry

Some I really like, others not so much.

With N4 it's 3rd Party devs Tim Petherick, Alex B, Henry Olonga has a free 'All You Can Eat' bundle. My fav Acqua eq's are Lime, Gold, Ruby, Pink, Azure, Bronze. For certain things El Rey (comp), Taupe (color.) Ceil gets used too, that was a nice freebie.

Comps, limiters, general EQ, reverb I use mostly algo's.

• Thanks 1