Izotope Nimbus & R4 Sale

cclarry

Positively acephalic. The first time this deal came up I bought 2 licenses each without hesitation, based on my experience with Phoenix and R2, their predecessors.

The only thing I've tried that can touch these is MTurboReverble, which is more expensive.

Nimbus for natural reverb and R4 for classic hardware algos, and it's all you need.

If you don't care for the fact that you only get a single license, well, think of it as $20 per and it's still amazing.

Edited by Starship Krupa

35 minutes ago, Promidi said:

These prices makes me wonder if anyone ever buys them at MSRP

Perhaps not at this point but they were on the market for years without these kinds of price drops and I'm sure a few heavy hitters bought them as they are among class leading products.

They have been out for 5 years or so I believe.

Edited by Brian Walton

10 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Positively acephalic. The first time this deal came up I bought 2 licenses each without hesitation, based on my experience with Phoenix and R2, their predecessors.

The only thing I've tried that can touch these is MTurboReverble, which is more expensive.

Nimbus for natural reverb and R4 for classic hardware algos, and it's all you need.

If you don't care for the fact that you only get a single license, well, think of it as $20 per and it's still amazing.

I have that and might as well avoid another product the uses iLok.

7 hours ago, Promidi said:

These prices makes me wonder if anyone ever buys them at MSRP

I'm sure that people wind up owning licenses because they get them in an iZotope bundle.

I suspect that the way it goes for mature products like this is that they sell all the $125 licenses they can until that market dries up, then have 50% off sales where the rest of the pros buy it, then after those stop drawing new licensees, it starts getting rotated into the PB bargain bin.

And that's when people like us start screaming at everyone we can think of that this is an INSANE deal and they HAVE to cough up a dime or whatever.