Will Is Enough

kakku

Hi. This is about the fact that often will power is enough to make a positive change in life. i hope you like the message and the tune.

I made some changes in chorus and verse parts to reduce yawn factor. but not sure if they are even noticeable

Cool tune.  One issue, for me, is the snare.  It sounds like its not in the same room as the rest of the instruments.  Maybe back off the verb and clean it up a bit so it doesn’t seem so distant.  Otherwise, cool stuff.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, amiller said:

Cool tune.  One issue, for me, is the snare.  It sounds like its not in the same room as the rest of the instruments.  Maybe back off the verb and clean it up a bit so it doesn’t seem so distant.  Otherwise, cool stuff.

Thanks for commenting and for the tip. I use drumcore app for drums and usually make only fill changes otherwise i trust that The app does things like it should

Edited by kakku

2 hours ago, Johnbee58 said:

I like the melody and the chord changes in this a lot.  I don't think the beat does it justice though.   I'd opt for a more quieter one myself, but hey, It's your tune.

🙂JB

Thanks for the tip. Maybe i change it

Have to agree the drum track does not really work with this, do you really need it? sounds to me like the Bass and other rhythm instruments are creating enough of a rhythm section.  Other than that composition up to your normal standards @kakku

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

Have to agree the drum track does not really work with this, do you really need it? sounds to me like the Bass and other rhythm instruments are creating enough of a rhythm section.  Other than that composition up to your normal standards @kakku

Thanks for commenting. I think that the tune was a bit too prematurely put to sc and here. Also, my usual standard is not too good i think. But maybe my style is a bit unusual in these less good tunes and thus are worth  something. Dunno. I shoulda put different drums on this tune. These were drumcore's country style ones. I  also find that i need drums in my tunes. Without drums i feel  my tunes sound uncomplete unless i strive for stripped down sound. Anyway thanks for comments gentlemen

I agree, nice perky vibe. I'm agreeing also with the drum comments above. It might be just the snare with a ton of roomy reverb.

Do you ever think about more electronic / house type of drums? Might be interesting, personal taste of course.

Cool work, Kakku. Your songs are breezy and make me want to visit Scandinavia. Is that where u are based?

Cheers,

-Tom

• Thanks 1