VSL Special Editions released for Synchron Player -- includes major crossgrade discount for SE owners

Amicus717

On 6/4/2019 at 1:16 PM, Amicus717 said:

Intro pricing available, and there is a significant discount for owners of the current SE libraries (we pay about $40 - $50 per library),  including some new instruments. -- eg. SE vol 1 Synchron includes new instruments Solo Violin 2 and Solo Cello 2 plus a new Concert D piano: 

https://www.vsl.co.at/en/News

BTW only this crossgrade pricing is only at VSL.

2 minutes ago, Hidden Symmetry said:

See my post above, you can also cross grade at Best Service for less plus use points.

That was the first thing I search for yesterday and BS does not have that price of 30 or 40e even when I give my email for those discounts.

It worked for me. When I did the Crossgrade check at Best Service, it dropped the price of SE 2 Synchron to $37, which works out to about $10 cheaper than the price on the VSL site.

Edited by Amicus717

Make sure you  select 'apply discount' after submitting your email & the discount will show up.

My cross-grade price for SYNCHRON-ized SPECIAL EDITION BUNDLE at VSL is $777.00, (688 EUR) at BS it's  $650.00 w/o any points used.

vsl.jpg

Edited by Hidden Symmetry