Melodyne 4 Essential

42 minutes ago, Marke Burgstahler said:

Melodyne 4 Essential. I see it is $99.

It also occasionally goes on sale like this

If you want to buy it today - shop around (or ask for the best price in the deals forum below).

There is no reason to pay retail. Even when it is not on sale, it is still discounted by some resellers (ex. use code Forum at jrrshop for almost $11 off).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scook said:

It also occasionally goes on sale like this

If you want to buy it today - shop around (or ask for the best price in the deals forum below).

There is no reason to pay retail. Even when it is not on sale, it is still discounted by some resellers (ex. use code Forum at jrrshop for almost $11 off).

Thank you sir! I had seen that it had been on sale for $49 - sorry I missed the window..I'll keep my eyes out for another sale.

19 hours ago, Marke Burgstahler said:

Hiya folks,

I'd like to know if anyone is using Melodyne 4 Essential. I see it is $99...all I would want to use it for is a tad of pitch correction on a vocal track here and there.  I'm not sure I need more than this out of this type of plugin. 

Will this do the trick?

I have a spare Melodyne Essential unused serial in my PreSonus account, if you want it, no cost.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 10:27 AM, rasure said:

I have a spare Melodyne Essential unused serial in my PreSonus account, if you want it, no cost.

I assume this offer was taken faster than lightning.  If not, I'd love to volunteer to give the license a good home!

@rasure,

19 hours ago, rasure said:

Nope, still have have it, PM me. First come, first served seems the fairest way 🙂

Gone now, went to fogle622

WAHOO!  ☺️

And I thank you so very much!  I can not express how much I appreciate your generosity. 

If you don't see I've visited the forum for awhile it's because I'm learning my newest tool.  🕺

On 6/16/2019 at 10:25 PM, fogle622 said:

@rasure,

WAHOO!  ☺️

And I thank you so very much!  I can not express how much I appreciate your generosity. 

If you don't see I've visited the forum for awhile it's because I'm learning my newest tool.  🕺

You're welcome 🙂