Tape Emulator Problem - Overloud

Hi

I have both Sonar Home Edition and Cakewalk by Bandlab installed.  I have a problem with a missing folder called 'Overloud'.  This folder houses the Tube Emulator VST (or should!)

It must have been deleted so I get constant errors when scanning VST's.  

Does anyone know how I can obtain the files again and install the Tube Emulator?  Or... if this is impossible, how can I disable it for good so it won't keep appearing as an error?  Disabling in VST scanning only gets rid of it until next scan then the problem is there again.

FYI I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the Home Edition and Cakewalk by Bandlab - it did not resurrect the missing folder so problem still exists.

Hopefully someone can help.

Thanks,

Paul

Tape Emulator Missing.JPG

• 2 years later...

I'm experiencing the same problem that just suddenly started. What I noticed is, the Resources folder (that hold the PNG images for the tape emulator) is not inside of the Tape Emulator folder. The fault seems to be from the missing Bitmaps rather than the VST driver itself. Check: (YOUR DRIVE):\Program Files\Cakewalk\Shared Utilities\Internal\Tape Emulator, to see if your Tape Emulator folder is there. If it is, the problem may be finding a way to replace that Resources folder - with its files. Other modules have a "Resources" folder along side their driver, but the tape emulator's folder seems to be missing one . 

print.jpg