PA 1.22 Maintenance Update

cclarry

The free Maintenance Update 01.22 is available now. It will affect a big subset of Plugin Alliance products, including Apple Silicon M1 support and brings many bug fixes and improvements:

Added native Apple Silicon M1 compatibility for VST3, VST2 and AU (except AAX)

Added macOS Monterey support

Added Windows 11 support

Added Windows 10 21H1 support

Many bug fixes and improvements

Simply use the Installation Manager to download and (re-)install the products to update and benefit from the improvements.

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/news/article/items/maintenance-update-01.22.html

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, DrShelder said:

Yes, I know about it, but delete an entire account with purchased plugins...🤪

So should a gang of us given them shit on their FB page for doing this?  These are paid licenses.  I fear for this thread getting closed but this can be a dangerous precedent

My issue over this is denying a previous paid transaction.

When I received the “We stand with Ukraine” email last Thursday, I opened two tickets, one with sales and the other with tech support, stating that I did not want to receive geopolitical posturing statements.  I even received notification that my tickets had been created.  The next day, my account was deleted, and I could not log in.  I was about three weeks into an annual subscription.  I submitted a dispute with my credit card for a refund.

Can Plugin Alliance end the war one alienated musician at a time? Maybe.  All I know is I want my money back, and I won’t be conducting business with them again.

Edited by John Falstaff
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, John Falstaff said:

When I received the “We stand with Ukraine” email last Thursday, I opened two tickets, one with sales and the other with tech support, stating that I did not want to receive geopolitical posturing statements.  I even received notification that my tickets had been created.  The next day, my account was deleted, and I could not log in.  I was about three weeks into an annual subscription.  I submitted a dispute with my credit card for a refund.

Can Plugin Alliance end the war one alienated musician at a time? Maybe.  All I know is I want my money back, and I won’t be conducting business with them again.

So should we as a group post a rant on their FB page?  File a complaint with the BBB since PA is in the U.S.

14 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

So should we as a group post a rant on their FB page?  File a complaint with the BBB since PA is in the U.S.

People of the world are trying  to do  whatever they can to stop this war.  Do you think filing a complaint on behalf of a user with one post and who's registered a few minutes before creating that post would be a step in the right direction?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StopWar said:

People of the world are trying  to do  whatever they can to stop this war.  Do you think filing a complaint on behalf of a user with one post and who's registered a few minutes before creating that post would be a step in the right direction?

Reality says you destroy the enemy. So NO people are not doing whatever they can do.  See world history. 

We are talking about going back on a business transaction for paid licenses.  You are using the wrong dog to hunt here.  See DrShelder's post. 

Unfortunately these actions also increase piracy.

• Like 2

We are trying to keep politics out of this forum the best we can. It's understandable that you all have concerns and opinions.

We really don't want to lock threads or remove threads. However our prime focus for this forum is cakewalk products and general support.

Thanks.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1