Only One Life

Starise

Time has been limited lately so I chose to just post a video of me playing my latest compo. The basic organ part is the basis for the rest of it. This is a classical piece loosely based on the way Bach made music. I am reading a bio on Bach and am fascinated by the way he made music.I'm also a fan of baroque music.

I intentionally added an bunch of twists and turns in this to make it more difficult to "pre think" the music.

• Like 2

I love this piece.  I know you’re into Bach but I’m thinking Rick Wakeman, some drums, guitar, spaced out lyrics and we’re off to a cool progression rock song.  ‘Sorry, I’m a big Yes fan and this song put me that vibe...great job.😊

• Like 2

Agree with amiller!! Big yes fan too.

Good job Tim. Really like that kind of music. And you were right, it did twist here and there. Not what I was really expecting when I started to listen.

Hey Tim!  great stuff!  I agree with andy - this reminds me of Rick Wakeman - of whom I'm a huge fan!  

the latency between the playing and the music on the video, however, has me quite distracted.

if I don't watch your fingers, tho, this is just really awesome stuff! :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beagle said:

if I don't watch your fingers, tho, this is just really awesome stuff!

I noticed this too. But wrote it off thinking it was my mobile connection. So I really didn't watch him playing, just listened!