"You" by Scandalous Grace

Beagle

Scandalous Grace would love your feedback on "You" 

Sean Peifer - Words, Music, Lead Vox, Drum Programming, Electric Rhythm, Elec Solo
Reece Bain - Keys, BGVs, Mixing
Mike Hanson - Electric Rhythm, Lead Intro, Bass, BGVs

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/4/2019 at 10:15 AM, Johnbee58 said:

Very inspiring.  Great vocal & harmony.   I can tell you feel the tunes you write.

😉John B

Thanks so much, John B!  we appreciate that a lot!  that's one thing we really hope to get across in our songs is the connection and feeling with the song and lyrics.

thanks again!

On 6/4/2019 at 10:18 AM, Starise said:

Another good one from the Beagle team.  Great mix. Getting away from the Beatles feel are we?

Thanks so much Tim!  

we do a lot of different types of styles - we have a CD coming out soon and there are at least 5 different distinct styles.  3 guys...whatever sounds right at the time is what we write!

thanks!

Great tune Beagle.

My "ninja ears" catch up quite a bit of sibilance in my left ear during the chorus, especially when s's aren't 100% in line when you're doing harmonies.

Maybe a bit more reverb on the vox other than that, it sounded great! 👍

• Great Idea 1

On 6/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, kloon said:

Great tune Beagle.

My "ninja ears" catch up quite a bit of sibilance in my left ear during the chorus, especially when s's aren't 100% in line when you're doing harmonies.

Maybe a bit more reverb on the vox other than that, it sounded great! 👍

Thanks so much, kloon!  appreciate the listen and the suggestions!  we'll look into it.

Hey, Beags,

Another excellent song with a great message, excellent performances by all three of you, and a nice clean, fresh sounding mix!😀

The vocals and harmonies were outstanding, and I really loved that great guitar tone and killer solo.

Excellent musicianship as always, the three of you make a really great team!👍

Nice work, guys, have a good one!
Bob

On 6/19/2019 at 2:34 AM, Bob Oister said:

Hey, Beags,

Another excellent song with a great message, excellent performances by all three of you, and a nice clean, fresh sounding mix!😀

The vocals and harmonies were outstanding, and I really loved that great guitar tone and killer solo.

Excellent musicianship as always, the three of you make a really great team!👍

Nice work, guys, have a good one!
Bob

Thanks so much Bob!  very glad you liked the harmonies and the guitar solo!  Sean will very much appreciate that!  and we all work hard at our harmonies, so thanks for that!

thanks for the listen and great comments my friend!

Neat and tight good song ... sounded like it was done on stage .... reminded me a bit of the Roundhouse years ago when I heard Godspell ...  (When no-one knew who David Essex was )

Thanks for posting

Steve