some blues for Ukraine

bats brew

sorry i don't review your stuff but it's so far removed from my current wheelhouse that i don't really have much to add to what is already being said, but, i must now say your music is always extremely well crafted, thought out, written, played produced and mixed....to my ears the nearest comparison would be Steven Wilson's work with Porcupine Tree (i saw them live in the US on the Dead Wing tour) and have been following Steve's work since "The Sky Moves Sideways" days....anyway, just had to give you a thumb's way up for "Neon Blues" as well as all the other great material on "Elemental" 👍👍🎶🔊

23 hours ago, Larry T. said:

sorry i don't review your stuff but it's so far removed from my current wheelhouse that i don't really have much to add to what is already being said, but, i must now say your music is always extremely well crafted, thought out, written, played produced and mixed....to my ears the nearest comparison would be Steven Wilson's work with Porcupine Tree (i saw them live in the US on the Dead Wing tour) and have been following Steve's work since "The Sky Moves Sideways" days....anyway, just had to give you a thumb's way up for "Neon Blues" as well as all the other great material on "Elemental" 👍👍🎶🔊

thanks for those kind words larry

yea, i dig wilson's stuff, the solo and the tree

Edited by batsbrew
  • Like 1