Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Ujam Sparkle

at plugin boutique yeah but if you bought it from ujam at the moment you would get 16 track. Ihave bitwig v1 but wouldn't mind getiing 16 track for $39

ujam site says they send out bitwig code at time of purchase so that  probably precludes purchase from 3rd party (just playing percentages). hey fleer one thing- if i upgraded to bitwig v4 could I still download and use v1?

4 minutes ago, backwoods said:

at plugin boutique yeah but if you bought it from ujam at the moment you would get 16 track. Ihave bitwig v1 but wouldn't mind getiing 16 track for $39

Same here. Still had a code for Phat 2 so I just registered. Here’s hoping. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, backwoods said:

ujam site says they send out bitwig code at time of purchase so that  probably precludes purchase from 3rd party (just playing percentages). hey fleer one thing- if i upgraded to bitwig v4 could I still download and use v1?

Well, I don’t know. Why would you want to?

i like it cos it's so basic it's like cakewalk project 5. it can't do fades is the only thing but is lite and reliable.  Very cool daw and abletonesque (just wish it had the cytomic glue and awesome ableton EQ designed by same guy)

• Like 1

Good thinking. I have Bitwig 4.2 but I think having the smaller 16-track version would be fun too. 
As I said, just registered Phat 2 which should normally give me a free Bitwig 16 code but haven’t received it yet. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fleer said:

Good thinking. I have Bitwig 4.2 but I think having the smaller 16-track version would be fun too. 
As I said, just registered Phat 2 which should normally give me a free Bitwig 16 code but haven’t received it yet. 

Bitwig feels pretty fast to me in the full version (although I am at 4.16 and holding on to my upgrade serial for now).  If you get the 16 track, is it a perpetual upgraded version, or would you need to be on "the plan" after a year?  Can I assume that one plan would update both 16T and regular?  Sorry for OT-ing the thread, but I kind of miss having a really quick DAW.  I used to use Mixcraft but the MIDI routing limitations were frustrating.

I’m afraid I don’t have the answers to that, Brian, but from what I read those would remain separate. To be absolutely sure you could hold them in two separate accounts. 

• Thanks 1

Get a Bitwig 16 Track for free with any purchase from of 99 $ / € or Bitwig 8 Track for a purchase below 99 $ / € until March 20th, 2022.

Getting a limited DAW is not inspiring.

On 3/15/2022 at 4:12 PM, Fleer said:

Same here. Still had a code for Phat 2 so I just registered. Here’s hoping. 

Any luck?

4 hours ago, ALC said:

Any luck?

Sadly no. Purchase at ujam required. 

• Thanks 1